[Icecast] Live streaming from Mac OS X

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Sat Jan 1 01:05:21 UTC 2005

Hi:

Not sure if I'm reading this correctly, but it looks to me that Icecast is
thinking it's an ogg stream which might be part of your problem.
This is a fairly clunky way of streaming, surely there's something more
conventional that can be used on OS X nowadays?  That article is 2.5 years
old.  I'd have thought you'd be able to compile Ices or Darkice under OS X.
Or you could try Nicecast (I've not used it but it seems to be what you
might want) - http://www.rogueamoeba.com/nicecast/

Best of luck.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html