[Icecast] AACplus

Dennis Heerema Dennis at heerema.net
Fri Feb 25 13:46:22 UTC 2005

Hi Ross,

I Agree with your statement.
I think the problem is with bringing the quality  to the same level, that
the principal might be registered.

Although sometime back on this list sombody (Hans-Jurgen?) mentioned that it
would be possible to implement AACplus in oddcast because oddcast is free.

Now if that is true, technically it would be possible to use the same
technics (SBR and PS) added on Vorbis OGG.

Kind regards,

Dennis Heerema