[Icecast] listening troubles

Michael LaBash mlabash at babylabash.com
Tue Feb 22 08:13:14 UTC 2005

I have successfully installed Icecast 2 on my server and I am using
Foobar2000 with Oddsock on a remote machine. It works great on iTunes
with the name of song and artist showing up. But on the Windows Media
player, my stream name shows up as the song.  RealPlayer on Windows
has all sorts of trouble ... works on OSX though (but I don't really
care about RealPlayer for this stream) ..... anyway ....

What are the best players to use for listening to Mp3 streams that
show the Meta Data?

--
Michael LaBash