[Icecast] RealServer and Icecast

Michael LaBash mlabash at babylabash.com
Sat Feb 5 00:12:21 UTC 2005

I now this may be a touchy subject, but I'll preface by saying that
I'm trying to get away from Real Networks. Now that video is becoming
a reality with Icecast, I want to make a slow transition from using
RealServer to using Icecast. I have 20GBs of video content in Real
format so I need to keep using the RealServer, but I want to start
running the live audio stream with Icecast. Has anyone ever tried
running RealServer and Icecast on the same server at the same time?

Here are my server specs:
Memory : 1GB DDR RAM
Hard Drive 1 : 40GB EIDE
Processor : (US Only) Single AMD Athlon XP 2200+ 1.8 GHz
Operating System : Windows 2000

Thanks to all.

--
nyuknyuknyuk