[Icecast] Rc1 Linux Crash

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Tue Aug 30 20:29:55 UTC 2005

On 8/30/05, Jason <Jason at weatherserver.net> wrote:

> I'm trying to use authentcation on a mount on the 2.3RC1 and each time it
> has to open the auth file it crashes.
>
> This is the debug.  There is no file named kwscan so I guess it's a error in
> creating it. icecast crashes when I try to add users or try to load the
> mount in winamp.

Thanks for the bug report, I've committed a fix (untested).
It'll be in the 2.3RC2 release (if we do one, otherwise 2.3 final).

For future reference: reporting bugs at http://bugs.xiph.org/ is a
better way to do it, if it's more complex to fix then it removes the
chance that it'll just get totally forgotten.

Mike