[Icecast] looking for blind win32 users

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Wed Aug 24 06:54:01 UTC 2005

Thanks for that oddsock.  There are 3 further issues I just discovered.

1. In the configuration window, the YP Settings and Advanced Settings
tabs do not work when using the arrow keys.

2. While in the configuration window, after pressing Enter on the OK or
Cancel buttons, the focus is not returned to the main oddcast window.

3. The new minimize to system tray is less accessible to blind users.  I
think this will need to be optional so blind users can minimise to the
taskbar where they can Alt+Tab it visible again.
Alternatively, to save adding an option which needs to be saved
somewhere, you could minimize to system tray when clicking the [X] Close
form button, and minimize to taskbar for a normal minimize.  This should
be much less work.

I think that's about it.  It should be very accessible after these
changes.

Regards,
Ross.