[Icecast] overlaying prerecorded content over a live stream...

Michael Hale giftculture at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:01:06 UTC 2005

On Aug 22, 2005, at 2:43 PM, oddsock wrote:

>  EZstream might be a good start as it can be fed a raw stream (via
> stdin) and is *relatively* simple, so modification wouldn't be too
> terrible... anyway, that's the way I'd do it.. :)
>
> oddsock

Thanks, oddsock, I'll look into this.

One more question:  I'm sorry if I missed this in the documentation,
but is there any easy way to transparently fall over to another
server/mountpoint if the maximum listener count has been reached?
--
Michael Hale                <smiley at gift-culture.org>
gift culture:                http://www.gift-culture.org