[Icecast] How to tell Ices0 reloading the playlist?

Anatol icecast at recordcaster.de
Mon Aug 22 09:22:50 UTC 2005

A little mystery addendum:

I tested a bit around my script and the used commandline parameters: if
I deactivated the Random-Option (-r) ices0 will noticed the playlist
changes and all its fine. But if I activate the Random-Option, ices0
overlook the changes.

Is it a bug or a feature? What can I do to solve the problem??

Greetings and thanks for your help!
Anatol