[Icecast] Re: Forcing individual clients to alternate mount points

Dick Trump DTrump1 at TriadAV.com
Sat Aug 20 23:52:30 UTC 2005

Dick Trump wrote:
> But if somebody can give me some hints, I'd sure appreciate it.

Gee.  Here I am again with my own answer and it really was pretty easy,
but I do still have a question.  All I have to do is set up my main
stream as the fall back for each mount point.  The primary mount point
for each location will be the "alternate" temporary stream.  I've
tested it and it works.

The only thing I have left to figure out (other than integrating it
into my automation system) is how to make a file to play once with
EZstream, then exit.  It wants to repeat and I don't want it to.  Does
anybody know if there is a command line flag or something that can be
put in an m3u file that will force it to play only once?

Dick