[Icecast] Intro file automatically tagged on stream

DSA Lea, Engineering 04 dl4708 at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 20:21:32 UTC 2005

Thanks Karl,

It would be great if that feature could be integrated into the next
release.  It seems to be a logical progression.

Does anyone know how I can make itunes (yes I know...) proceed to the next
part of our short playlist (m3u file) so that the main stream starts up,
instead of just playing the intro, bar removing the intro file.  I have
found some source on the internet for my own system, but clearly other
listeners are not going to want to fiddle!

Alternatively I may just have to sit it out for the next release!

Thanks again,
David Lea