[Icecast] Adding authenticated mountpoints

gARetH baBB hick.icecast at gink.org
Thu Apr 14 08:26:31 UTC 2005

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Karl Heyes wrote:

[please don't email and post - well, I say post, but the xiph list server
doesn't actually send *me* the *list* post at all]

> they work here, although the hidden attribute is associated with a
> mount, not a relay.

My mistake.

> just state a filename within webroot. The server creates a source thread

No, still not getting this.

    <mount>
        <mount-name>/fish.mp3</mount-name>
        <fallback-mount>click.wav.mp3</fallback-mount>
        <fallback-override>1</fallback-override>
    </mount>

causes not only fish.mp3 to not appear in status, but it doesn't fallback
to the file either.

Putting a real fallback mountpoint in works.