Antw: Re: [Icecast] fallback to static mp3 file?

Klaas Jan Wierenga k.j.wierenga at
Tue Sep 7 07:39:07 PDT 2004

Hi Geoff,

Thanks, that sounds like a good idea. I've just tried it and of course it works. Then I discovered that when the original source is not connected icecast doesn't fall through to the fallback mount. Is this a known problem?