[Icecast] queue-size

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 25 14:15:55 PDT 2004

cheers...I wonder if there is a better explanation for header-timeout, the
icecast docs state:
The maximum time (in seconds) to wait for a request to come in once the
client has made a connection to the server. In general this value should
not need to be tweaked.

Is there a difference between the client connecting and a request? I
thought they were the same thing?