[Icecast] Static files with Icecast2

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 19:48:24 UTC 2004

You just make a config entry in the icecast2 xml file saying which directory
to use as the web root. e.g. if you give /local/music, then a file
called /local/music/ska/Specials.ogg would be streamed from the url
http://your.server:8000/ska/Specials.ogg
I don't think it makes the m3u/pls files, but you can do that in the script
that makes your web pages like you say.