[Icecast] creating live mp3-stream

Philipp Flesch philipp at phflesch.de
Fri Oct 1 04:56:12 UTC 2004

hi!
Currently I'm using icecast1 and darkice to send a live-stream ... now I
updateted icecast2 ... but is there a way to create 2 different MP3 streams
(with 2 different qualities) using a streaming client? ices2 would be great but
it only supports ogg :-( As real radiostation we have to use MP3 because most
auf the windows playeres still don't support ogg ... :-((
My boss wants an Windows Media Stream, so I hope to get running my 2 mp3s so
that I can left out an other buggy windows box ..

Philipp