[icecast] Song Metadata from 3rd party source?

mail mail at southrock.fm
Sat Nov 13 14:52:05 UTC 2004

I am interested to know if you ever got an answer to your question about 3rd party support for title streaming. Looks like some of us are looking for an answer/software that doesn't seem to exist...

I use Simplecast and the creators tend not to be able to explain how to use the built-in event adaptors that (supposedly) do this very thing. You might want to check it out ( http://www.spacialaudio.com ), but you may be on your own to implement the feature.

Robert Whitt

World-Wide Rock & Roll is on http://www.southrock.fm