[icecast] Clients are filling up all my slots.....

Staale Lorentzen slo at genuity.no
Wed May 5 17:55:56 UTC 2004

> From owner-icecast at xiph.org  Wed May  5 17:31:44 2004
> I don't think there is a failure problem, I think the user is just
> wanting some time-limited client connection.

Correct.
I'm only asking for kind of "feature", that will limit the
time spent per client.
I want to rid all the "zombies" that do not really listen, but
only takes up precious bandwidth. If you wanna listen for
12 hours straight, you can allways press play again when the
stream ends. Get my drift?

--
Ståle