[icecast] ogg player for mac

Robert Cary rcary at mugwump.karoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 23:20:48 UTC 2004

Hi

Does anyone know of an ogg player for the mac (os 9) that actually works with
icecast. I've tried audion, macamp, unsanity echo, and mint with no results
whatsoever. They all play ogg files from disk, and all grab an mp3 stream from
icecast, but as soon as I try streaming ogg they all fail to regonise it.
(except for audion, which for some reason plays the stream as twice the speed?)

Thanks

Rob