[icecast] dumpfile with libshout2/icecast2

Andrew Taylor andy at benow.ca
Tue Mar 9 23:59:59 UTC 2004

Thanks for the reply, Mike.

Is there currently any way to accomplish the same thing (ie, recording
of a dumpfile for a mount for a given duration) with icecast2 as it
stands?  Perhaps through the admin interface, or via a config change and
reload?  I'm surprised this feature has not been more requested, it
would certainly be welcome here.

If not, no biggie, I could just use a local gstreamer process to record.

Thanks,

Andy