[icecast] Disconnect listerens after X min

Stefan Neufeind stefan at neufeind.net
Thu Mar 4 14:46:10 UTC 2004

Hi Jappe,

a) Please put the script on a webpage, send the link to this
mailinglist and maybe somebody will put a link to such a useful
feature-addon.

Question to Oddsock and other devs:
b) Is there already a plugin-mechanism in icecast that could be used
to write a small snap-in directly? We talked about such an interface
a *long* time ago, but it seems it was forgotten somehow. (Plans were
also to integrate external authentification-modules, logging
extensions, ...).

  Stefan