[Icecast] live broadcasting my lecture about icecast2

Enrico Minack enrico.minack
Sun Jun 27 23:55:39 UTC 2004

Hi Icecast-Mailing-Group,

I am going to hold a lecture about the audiostreaming technology (Icecast)
we are using at our University Radio Station. The lecture is broadcasted to
the internet and it is taking place tomorrow, June 29th, starting at 17:30
(5:30 p.m.) CEST. Unfortunately the lecture is going to be in German but at
least it might be interesting to all the German Icecast User. Find more
information about the lecture, the audio stream and the presentation here:
http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~mie/audiostreaming/
http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/urz/stammtisch

Regards,
Enrico Minack