[Icecast] radio station infrastructure.

Parker Thompson parker
Wed Jul 21 10:57:10 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm setting up icecast/ices to be used as part of a radio station.  For
our purposes, we're going to want to be able to do things like schedule
blocks of media to be played at regular times (shows), as well as to
schedule things like one-time broadcasts.

It looks like this can be done by building a scheduler app, and writing a
script that provides the appropriate items to ices at the appropriate
time.

My question is, has anyone done this already?  It would be great to have a
nice web-based interface through which to manage our station(s) but if
possible I'd like to avoid writing one :).

Thanks,

pt.