[Icecast] icecast2 per-mount overall listening statistics

Andrey Semyonov wilfre
Fri Jul 16 01:15:45 UTC 2004

Monday, July 12, 2004, 4:49:57 Michael Smith wrote:

MS> You should be able to get this information from the access logs. There's no
MS> software I know of to do that automatically for you, though - you might have
MS> to write your own.

As I understand, access logs do not contain any informatin about the
time a listener has been connected for. But I found such an internal
variable in icecast2 (it is a tip to look at admin/listclients.xsl in
icecast2's web dir. But I have such a question:
why if I add a file into my admin/ web dir and then try to call it
from icecast2 admin web interface it replies a "404 Not found" error,
and even listclients.xsl when called without a parameter like
"?mount=/mymount" it replies such an error (as I understand the
structure of the code of this file it should list all clients for all
mounts if called without parameters).

Why I cant simply add any files to admin/ dir for make them work and
why does not an url like
"http://myserver:myport/admin/listclients.xsl" doesnt work?

--
Best regards,