[Icecast] Replicate stream on webserver

MacSym macsym69
Fri Jul 2 13:18:54 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

I am running Icecast at home but I have a very low bandwidth so only 3
people can actually listen to my radio at the same time. I have an account
with a hosting company which gives me a data transfer of 15Gb/Month but I
only use about 10 Mb/month...

My idea is to use the bandwidth of my hosting company (instead of mine) by
replicating my stream on my webserver. I think PHP, Perl or CGI is able to
do that but I didn't find any script. Does anyone of you know such a
script/application? Did anyone of you tried to do the same thing?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Macsym