[icecast] question about documentation for the new beta 4 of ice cast

Scott Berry scott at drscott.dyndns.biz
Wed Jan 21 07:10:38 UTC 2004

I have been reading the README for icecast beta 4 and I came acrossed a
line that isn''t very explicit can some one explain to me what needs to
happen here?

You WILL need to edit the config file you choose to use before running
this application.  When documentation is revised tthis may be a good thing
to be a little more explicit on.