[icecast] suggestion: add mp3 support to ices2

Adon Irani adon at yorku.ca
Tue Jan 20 18:57:34 UTC 2004

don't forget about streamTranscoder . it works well ., i actually have all
ogg archives , and when one is played , i have scripts to auto-transcode
an mp3 compatible stream for those who are not in the know .

(http://theDV8network.com for examples )
and http://transcoder.sourceforge.net for a link to the transcoder site (
i think )

a.