[icecast] icecast hangs at start

jensen galan jrgalan at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 22:48:51 UTC 2004

thanks for the reply.

the problem is after i start icecast with icecast -c
/path to icecast.xml, i see the following:

Changed groupid to 501.
Changed userid to 501.

and then it just hangs.  i do not get a command prompt
or anything.  so i was wondering if there are any
other messages that normally follow during the startup
process.