[icecast] Q: Is it possible?

Raúl Wild-Spain rcruz at wild-spain.com
Fri Feb 13 13:50:09 UTC 2004

oh!, very good graphics. These solve enough of my doubts about  "practices". Very thanks Enrico.

Well, according to H323 graphic, it will be necessary to establish N to (N-1) channels on each speaker ...  or it seems. In any case I must to read about H323 a Mega-bit more ... ;-))

I suppose today someone must have solved this problem and it must exist some solution ... and open solution ;-)

I hope ...

best regards,