[icecast] Re-reading config file not working?

Rhygin rhygin at ragga-jungle.com
Wed Feb 4 22:22:57 UTC 2004

I sent this before but I figured I'd send it again since my current
method is rather kludgey...

Whenever I try to send a HUP to icecast it always fails when re-reading
the config file:
  EROR event/event_config_read Error parsing config, not replacing existing config

However I know the config is good because the server starts up without
any issues (right now I've had to resort to just sending a TERM then
starting it right back up).

Anyone else having this problem? Is it something that is being
addressed?

Thanks,
-Evan

--