[icecast] Windows source client problems

Ethan Kiczek ekiczek at wcfia.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 3 16:38:41 UTC 2004

I'm having trouble with sourcing from a live mic from a Windows machine.
I've used oddsock and ezstream, and both stream MP3 files to my icecast2
server with no problem.

I've checked and re-checked that my Windows recording device is the
microphone input (Volume control
settings/Properties/Recording/Microphone is selected as the recording
device). Windows Sound Recorder records the mic input just fine.

Any ideas as to why this isn't working?

Thanks in advance,

Ethan