[icecast] does icecast care what it streams?

MacSym macsym69 at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 3 11:05:32 UTC 2004

If you want to stream video through Icecast, you should consider the FLV
format. FLV is the new video format for Flash 2004. It means the final
client will be just the regular flash plug-in (installed on almost every
computer connected to the internet). Unfortunately, I am not sure there is a
live FLV encoder yet that could act as a source.

Cheers,

MAX