[Icecast] Re: Win32 project files for libshout

Altu Faltu altufaltu at mail.com
Mon Dec 27 17:14:37 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the links. I downloaded oggvorbis-win32sdk, phreads, libxml2 and iconv.

Now I get following errors while linking ezstream:

 libshout.lib(shout.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _vsnprintf
 libshout.lib(shout.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _va_copy
 libshout.lib(ogg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __shout_open_vorbis

Any pointers?

- Altu Faltu