[Icecast] Still the big Icecast problem!

Iceuse - Kris iceuse at wwlang.net
Sat Dec 18 16:44:26 UTC 2004

Easy... when I made this java applet :
http://rbg.online.stalig.net/jplayer/radio-bro-gwened.html

I used a signed lib from jorbis without modifying it. I just made a
subclass of JOrbisPlayer which change the behaviour for what I wanted.

I can provide my wall JBuilder project for those interested to use it.
Easy way:
- just change the html file to feed it with your ogg stream url
- do what you want in JStaligPlayer.java
Works on Mac (tester on 10.3.6 java 1.4.2), Win, Linux
I strongly recommand to rename JStaligPlayer in whatever you want.

The idea is to used the signed Jar provided by jorbis... nicely signed
so we don't need to accept certificates or other several times : once is
enought.
Please avoid any changed to this jar (this breaks the signature). Use
the subclass of mainclass to add your code. (or find a way to get a
signed jar).

Full jbuilder projet is here :
http://radio.stalig.com/downloads/JStaligPlayer-Plugin.zip
It will stay here a few weeks.