[Icecast] Still the big Icecast problem!

Mr Dihelson Mendonca dihelson at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 08:41:37 UTC 2004

Hello, Kent,

Indeed, I already knew this plugin. It works. The
problem with it (I don't know if you got to solve), is
that every time the listener wants to hear with it,
he/she has to confirm the JAVA certificate.
I was told that in order to Sign this certificate, I
would need to pay U$400,00 for 2 years...

Wow!

Perhaps big enterprises could do it, my station is
very small...

Where are your site? I'd like to see it working!

Thank you.

[]'s
Dihelson