[Icecast] On demand relay in icecast 2?

Karl Heyes karl at xiph.org
Sun Dec 12 14:13:43 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-12-12 at 05:58, Steven Passmore wrote:
> > I haven't noticed any problems with on-demand relays, if i did i would let
> > you know.
> >
> > --mark
>
> Does that mean it's available?  I added <on-demand>1</on-demand> to one of
> my relays on a 2.1.0 server but it didn't work.  I have a server I'm
> planning to set up if this functionality becomes active.

on-demand relays are not a feature of 2.1, the feature is only on the
2.1-kh branch at the moment, it is there until I've flushed out the main
issues (which at the moment looks to be done) then it can be merged into
trunk.

If you want to try it out, the source is on

tar  http://mediacast1.com/~karl
svn  http://svn.xiph.org/icecast/branches/kh/icecast

karl.