[Icecast] Re: where is ices ?

andy news4 at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Fri Aug 27 19:26:36 UTC 2004

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 00:50:58 +0100, Karl Heyes wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 22:12, Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
>> karl, ralph, thanks for the hints.
>>
>> paul, i'm forwarding this to you as well, since pointer to the
>> ices-kh sources on jackit-devel turned out to be dead...
>>
>> karl, i would like to ask the jack website maintainer to add a
>> prominent link to ices-jack, where should it point to? the ices page
>> on icecast.org does not yet mention it...
>
> Until a more permanent place is determined for tarballs on the xiph
> server, I would make a link to http://mediacast1.com/~karl. The code is
> in svn of course and that can be mentioned.
>
> karl.

could you include a demo config file of how to set up ices with jack in
the tarball? I think I can more or less figure it out from the source, but
I don't know what the 'sleep' parameter does, or how to format the
metadata file.

--
http://www.niftybits.ukfsn.org/

remove 'n-u-l-l' to email me. html mail or attachments will go in the spam
bin unless notified with [html] or [attachment] in the subject line.