[Icecast] <hidden> tag for status.xsl

Karl Heyes karl at xiph.org
Mon Aug 30 13:32:30 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 04:13, Dale Ghent wrote:
> On Aug 29, 2004, at 8:54 PM, Karl Heyes wrote:
>
> > The hidden tag applies to <mount> sections, and therefore works with
> > relays or source clients.  BTW I've done some more changes to the svn
> > branch to better handle the hidden mounts, so either use svn or wait
> > for
> > kh53
>
> Karl, are there any appreciable differences between the KH branch and
> what could be considered HEAD of the icecast2 code?

The differences are getting more specific now, theora/multi-ogg codec
streaming, on-demand relays and client redirection to slave are the big
user-visible things left, but there are smaller things that some people
may want like the hidden tag mentioned above

> When icecast 2.1.0 is eventually released, what code base would be used?

The trunk code will be eventually tagged as 2.1, the kh tree has only me
making mods/decisions whereas trunk is when things become filtered and
agreed with by other developers.

I suspect no other big changes are going to happen now before 2.1 but I
need to get feedback from other developers before saying for sure. There
does need to be some smaller corner-case fixes applied to trunk still.

karl.