[icecast] Update ezstream playlist 'on the fly'

Jappe Reuling jappe at lowlife.org
Fri Apr 23 08:46:32 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've compiled the new ezstream and tested it and it works just like my
clients want so we are VERY happy with this new feature. Thanks
again!!!

regards,

jappe

Jappe Reuling
jappe at parcproductions.com
support at parcproductions.com

Parc Productions
Waalsteeg 4-6
1011 ER Amsterdam

Tel:    +31 (0)20-4892456
Fax:    +31 (0)20-4892458
Http:    http://www.parcproductions.com
Http:    http://www.parchosting.com

The information in this document can be confidential. It is intended
only for the use of the recipient of this mail. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us and delete this document. Do not
disclose the contents of this document to any other person. Do not
take any copies. Violation of this notice may be unlawful.