[icecast] pthread_cancel error

Alex Martin shorewall at rettc.com
Thu Apr 22 00:06:34 UTC 2004

Ok. Sounds good. You are suggesting that icecast cannot find the
libgcc_s.so.1 file? Do you know how i can figure out what path icecast is
searching? Or how I can modify it? I tried moving the lib around the icecast
root without luck.

Or do I not understand what you have told me? Maybe you are suggesting it is
a debian related bug?

Thanks,

Alex Martin
http://www.rettc.com