[icecast] How relay stream information between icecast v1 & v2

EISELE Pascal lemmingsml at nerim.fr
Wed Apr 21 09:47:17 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've two icecast server :
- The first is an icecast server v1 where sources (using liveice and
ices) are directly connected
- The second is an icecast server v2 that relay two mountpoint from the
other server
When a use a player (such as xmms or winamp) and listen to the first
icecast server, I got good stream information such as title, etc...
When a use a player (such as xmms or winamp) and listen to the second
icecast server, I can hear the music but no information is available.
The title is the mountpoint.
What the matter ?
In Icecast 2 : is the console administration available ? (with telnet)
How debug YP directory update ? Is a list of YP directory available
somewhere ?