[icecast] Icecast server YP Woes... take 2

D. Willock phoenix_tc at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:25:49 UTC 2004

oddsock wrote:

>can you verfiy that you can connect to dir.xiph.org from the machine
>running icecast ? i.e. wget http://dir.xiph.org/cgi-bin/yp-cgi

On my end I got communications of sorts via wget, but that's about it.

>anything else special network-wise in your setup ?

As far as my network setup it too is a standard setup, 1 Dlink NAT/firewall,
cable modem and .  As for the curl issue when I do an ldd on icecast it
show's that its linked to it.  The version of curl I'm using is 7.10.8-2.1.

D. Willock