[icecast] automating icecast2 startups

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Wed Sep 24 21:54:54 UTC 2003

Hey Rado,
Ack... Yep, I'll give that a shot. Can't just shut down the streams at
any given time. This may have to wait for testing.
The friend I am helping set this up has decided the quality of Ogg
Vorbis FAR outweighs the benefits and performance of MP3. Plus, there
are the licensing issues involved with MP3.
Any ideas on how to do set up a dual stream, one for low bandwidth users
and one for high users? These would then also have to be pull relayed
from another external server. Thanks much.
Hey, I still owe you for your configs. Things are working great thanks
to your assistance.
KJ