[icecast] icecast1 and compilation on RH9

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Mon Sep 22 17:37:04 UTC 2003

Any examples for proper syntax use under the correct XML file system?

Pull relaying will work fine as I am setting up another icecast2 box at
another provider which will pull the feed off the internal box. Any
examples of this as well?

I haven't seen anything in the code that would explain how to do this in
great detail and I'd like to add it to the icecast docs I host,
http://quasi.ksl.com/icecast/.

Thanks much. I knew iceast2 would be able to do nearly all of what
icecast1 did. It's a matter of finding the correct syntax and getting it
documented. I'm trying to help out some very neophyte Linux users here
and all much be explained in copious detail.

KJ