[icecast] send commands from external script

maillists at bartholemy.com maillists at bartholemy.com
Wed Sep 17 10:32:17 UTC 2003

Hi,

I am familiar with the webinterface but there are only two commands
(kick, move listeners) and just as little statistics (where is the
source ip?).

icecast 1.3 has all the features i need, but it´s not stable/secure
enough.

i tried to use icecast1 as source pool and relay the selected streams
to icecast2.
But If I execute the relay command on icecast1 the server hangs up.

I used this command:
relay push <sourceid> localhost:8000 -p <password> -m /icecast1

Thanks,

Luke