[icecast] Webalizer for streams

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Fri Nov 14 21:39:18 UTC 2003

Chris,
I am trying to put together something similar to what you have done with
webalizer for my own icecast streaming server. I am not sure if you
already sent me your configs or not. If so, I have misplaced them. Any
chance you could share once more with me how you got webalizer to work
with your streaming server?
Thanks.
KJ