[icecast] parsing icecast 1 and icecast2 logs in GUI web format

EISELE Pascal lemmingsml at nerim.fr
Wed Nov 12 16:16:04 UTC 2003

Hi

I'm using webalizer without any modification to parse icecast 1 log
files. It's not so bad. I'm also using a set of shellscript to do some
stats with mrtg (such as simultaneous listeners graph) and I've planed
to make a small java program using mrtg or rrdtool to remplace my
shellscript and so avoid to need access to log files.

Bests regards,
EISELE Pascal