[icecast] parsing icecast 1 and icecast2 logs in GUI web format

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Wed Nov 12 16:06:23 UTC 2003

I know this was mentioned some time back, but I am curious if anyone has
had any further success with this. My radio station is looking for a
nice clean comprehensive overview of all connections to our icecast 1
and 2 servers. Someone had tweaked the webalizer program to render all
the stats in a nice GUI format. However, there were still a couple items
missing.
Just wondering what everyone else has done to render stats or if any
updates have been made to the webalizer tweak.
Have the developers considered pulling webalizer into icecast for
generating daily status reports. I am sure the webalizer admin would not
mind. I've written to him in the past and he's a fairly amicable guy.
KJ

--

|            Kerry J. Cox             __     kerry.cox at ksl.com    |