Fw: [icecast] Some Question

Dave St John groups at mediacast1.com
Tue Nov 11 03:03:38 UTC 2003

Yeah i found the coded off vorbis.com under the windows download area,
after first install you have to tweak the filter by telling the vorbis
decoder to do integer 16bit.

Was unable to stream ogg from a icecast2 server as well? i could have sworn
i was able to get this to work tho
some months back with a different plugin, ill bang my head till i find it :)

Mediacast1 Administration