[icecast] Low frequency feedback?

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Thu May 29 13:30:19 UTC 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Devin Campbell wrote:

> I had a chance to listen to it for quite a while yesterday and I realized
> that it's not a constant problem.

hmmmm.  Maybe it's in the player.  If you kill off your player then restart
it, is it still there?  A friend of mine experiences noise with ogg123 that
gradually creeps in, though it's not as subtle as what you're describing
and it takes a good while to happen.

> http://www.starbeamllc.com/images/feedback.mp3

Sorry, I got a 404 not found error with this URL.

Geoff.