[icecast] Anyone want to be my hero?

Mr. Stauf stauf at freshcheese.net
Sun May 18 02:53:58 UTC 2003

Hello everyone,
I've been using icecast 1 for a long time, and icecast2 has become a
very viable alternative now.  There is only one small and rather silly
thing holding me back.

I use liveice for everything.  Has anyone hacked liveice to work with
icecast2 and ogg?  Is anyone writing another client that isn't darkice?
I would try and port and rewrite, but my coding skills need refresh...
Honestly, if someone pointed out what code I had to rewrite and give me
some hints on WHAT to change exactly...I would do so.
Thanks for all the work guys.
--Stauf